Friday, May 9, 2008

Tea Time and Mortars

Daniel says:
oh yeah, apparently. If I wanted to , I could join the British army, and keep time in service, and rank when if I were to join. interesting fact of the day.
Daniel says:
(they pay in pounds)
Diane says:
Don't you have to be a British citizen?
Daniel says:
nope
Diane says:
weird
Daniel says:
we were talking to some British soldiers and they said we could sign a contract while we are here to join their army.
Diane says:
And the advantage would be...? Other than getting paid in pounds?
Daniel says:
a LOT better equipment, a Much more funded and cared about military.
Diane says:
shorter time in service?
Daniel says:
and pounds
Daniel says:
don't know, didn't ask. not really interested in staying in any military
Diane says:
But they could take you to England for training. It is lovely there. Nice vacation and you could bunk with the future heir to the throne. All in all, it could be much worse.

And another inane bit of chit and chat. I hope I won't get him in trouble with Homeland Security by divulging this

Diane says:
Matt's now eating a day old donught. Nothing better than stale pastry.
Daniel says:
cold pizza? day/week old popcorn?
Diane says:
Cold pizza, yes. Old popcorn is nasty and makes your breath smell bad so girls don't want to suck your neck. Stay away from it if you ever want to have children.
Daniel says:
well at least we agree about the pizza. I don't think I agree with your theory of a new form of contraceptive. I don't think its as affective as you think
Diane says:
Trust me, dad and I could have potentially had 27 children except he insisted on eating old popcorn. You're lucky to be alive bucko!
Daniel says:
ok then

No comments: