Saturday, March 1, 2008

And the winner is ...

Someone.

Whoever hit 1000 didn't email me. I did get a lot of notes though, indicating what people's numbers had been and it was fun, so ... watch for occasional contests to win prizes (it's the Mary Kay Sales Director in me rising to the top -smile-).

Nothing from Daniel. Not unexpected, but then that doesn't make it any easier.

A plea - as he is out of communication, letters and cards will mean a lot to him. It is definitely not my forte, but I am going to write him at least twice a week until we have electronic communication. I know he would really appreciate those tangible thoughts from home.
If you need his address, leave a comment to this post and I'll get it to you. If you think you have it and you're not sure because of the COB move, it's still the same - F Co 2-2......... that one.

No comments: