Friday, September 14, 2007

Snail Mail


Everything is fine over here. This is the first time we have had some time to ourselves so far. We got done with 2 patrols and tomorrow we are getting a late call. Today was the first day we got shot at, no one got hurt though.


My job keeps me busy all the time, so I probably won't have too much time to write. I'm not expecting much Internet use, especially once we get on the COB. I'm good though. Sometimes it's nice to be busy; it makes the time go by a lot faster and I like doing something no one else does. I like being useful.


I can't wait to go back to school though. I was thinking about it in chow the other day. If I hadn't joined, I would have already graduated with a BA. Just kind of interesting to chew on.


Anyway, I miss everyone back home, and send love to all. I still don't have leave dates yet, but I will be sure to let you know when I do.


Cookies are ALWAYS appreciated! *grin*


[Love you mom, thanks for everything]

No comments: