Sunday, December 16, 2007

After the flood

It has been an eventful couple of weeks. We have survived the Washington floods, the wind, the cold and the airplane ride you don't want to repeat. These coupled with Daniel's busy-ness and lack of communication, and I haven't published in a bit.
We received a packaged with some jewelry, money and a disc of pictures he had taken. I have posted them in the left margin. If you are reading this and are a 2-2 relative, I hope you see someone you know and it brings you joy.

1 comment:

Cookie baker Lynn said...

D - I love hearing about Daniel and the new photo montage is wonderful but.... any chance you can set the photos to not auto play? On both Mac and PC the little pause and volume buttons don't work for me so I can't turn it off. That means I've actually been avoiding this page fearful it will overpower my speakers one more time.

We are praying for Daniel. I hope he isn't too homesick this Christmas season.

BC